Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy 2014

Happy New Year to all of our lovely blogger and real life friends. Hope this one is good for everyone. Both cats are curled up cosily, Magic at my feet and Red sprawled across a chair. I am sitting cosily too and my gammy knee is very slowly improving, I hope. I'm still walking like a punch drunk sailor but seem to be lurching around slightly less. Thanks to everyone who sent me good wishes for my recovery too.

May you all be blessed with health, happiness and love, as well as enough money to see you through.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Years! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year, hope your knee is better soon!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy and I want to wish you a very happy and healthy new year.. May 2014 only bring great things your way!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and I read every single one