Wednesday 24 April 2013

Red and Green Bracelet

These beads came free with a magazine and I just kept moving them from one place to another. So when I did a tidy up I decided to just make them into a bracelet . However, they've been the most infuriating collection of beads....not enough for a whole stretchy. a large hole which needed a seed bead to stop the ball pin slipping through, an odd mix of shades and balance of red to green. I had to redo them about 4 times to balance the colours and number of silver spacers. Although the triangle shape seems a bit odd it is actually quite comfortable as when you are typing the spacers allows your wrist to lie flat.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and I read every single one