Sunday 22 April 2012

Is that satin....No, actually it is Sat On

I really want to get into seed bead work. It took me hours to make the white luster Tila and pink rocailles bracelet using a pattern tutorial on the web but just as I finished it, Magic came up to the table and promptly sat on it.
Sadly, she probably did the best thing for it. I'd got a bit carried away and as it turned out I'd made it far too big and it just falls off my wrist of its own accord. I thought my biggest issue was having to adapt the catch to a magnetic style one and completely missed the fact it was getting longer by the second! Still it was a learning piece and the first time I'd used Tila beads. I may try to alter it but not right now.

You can just see it under her little haunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and I read every single one